We are so grateful to see another year finishing so well. We have seen so much growth this last year in the ministry. Sometimes things appear to be growing so fast we can hardly hold on. We would not be able to do any of these things without you by our sides. We are blessed to be able to help so many people. We pray that the next year will be filled with blessings for you all.
We have been sorting and organizing toys for several weeks now. We can see we still have a huge need for gift items for ages 14-18. We could use sports balls for boys. They are only $5 at 5Below. We could also use headphones they could connect to their phones. They have these for boys and girls. I know the Bluetooth ones are popular right now. We could use grooming items for boys and girls as well as jewelry and make-up for the girls. We are very low on books, games. We also need a huge influx of dollar store items for stocking stuffers. These are just a few ideas. Use your creativity and help us out. Also we need to come together as the body of Christ right now and be on the lookout for families in need. If you know of a family that is having a hard time, please call us with their information and we will be happy to take care of them for Christmas.
How To Help!
There are many ways to help. Be proactive. Give us a call after reading this and let us know what you can do. The needs we have are huge and it will literally take an army of believers to conquer. Pick one or more ways you can help.
1. If you are a business owner, you could put a box at your location with one of our flyers to collect toys for the Toy Ministry.
2. We do utility assistance in the amount of $75. You could send in $75 for each family in need you would like to sponsor.
3. You can use the insert of this newsletter and go shopping for toys for the Toy Ministry or fill one or more request for holiday meals, or you could just send a check for however many holiday meals you would like to sponsor at $25 each.
4. You could donate your time in the distribution of holiday meals or toys.
5. You can gather your Bible study team or a group of friends and do a toy drive to collect toys for the Christmas Toy Ministry.
6. You can send a check designated to a specific purpose and we will make sure it gets spent on that specific purpose.
We are also still saving for the Ann Skinner home for women and children!
We were very blessed to be able to spend Thanksgiving with our soldier. Two of our sons are in the army now. They are growing up and pursuing their goals.
Let’s Finish Strong!
We still need a ton of toys and support. There is a huge amount of people requesting help this Christmas and I know if we work together, we can make it happen. There is also a huge need for utility assistance. If the Lord lays it on your heart, please help. We will be needing volunteers to help distribute the toys as well. Please call our office or follow our Facebook page to see when we need the help.
Let’s push hard to bless others this year as the Lord has been so good to us. When I think about all the Lord has done this year, I cannot help but think our time here is all about Him and we have the opportunity to be busy about our Father’s business. Let’s finish the year strong and bless as many people as we possibly can.