01: Outreach in the Community
02: New curriculum
03: Prayer Points
04: Mailing Info
05: Event Photos!
Outreach in the Community!
You will be seeing us out in the community more in the coming months. We will be fundraising at many store locations with our teams and they will be sharing their testimonies and offering OFC merchandise!
We are super excited about these new opportunities.
New Curriculum Update
The team has been busy learning the new curriculum. It is definitely a challenge in a good way. It is stretching us. We can definitely see the value in this format of study. We are not yet halfway through but we are going to persevere so we will be familiar with everything our residents will be doing.
- Please pray that Christians will not be absent out in the public arena
- Pray for peace in the hearts of people
- Pray for the full armor of God over everyone
- Pray for all division to be cast down
- Pray for revival across this nation
- Pray for us to complete the mission of having the women’s and children’s home by the end of 2020
- Pray for wisdom in making decisions
- Pray for favor over the finances of Outreach as we are really pressing forward to reach the goal of having the Ann Skinner Home for Women and Children
We are always trying to improve so please be patient as we try different layouts and formats for the New Year.
We will be continuing to send the return envelopes with our ministry address on them. We will not include the donation slip though. You can simply write in the memo of your check if you would like it to be designated to a certain fund, otherwise, it will go into the general fund. The options will be listed below.
- Ann Skinner Ministry House
- Mission Malawi
- Food Pantry and Meal Baskets
- Nursing Home Gifts
- Homeless Ministry
- Building Projects and Maintenance
We had an amazing event!
We earned the title of Grill Masters!
We partnered with Operation Blessing and Freedom Church to bless the community in a very unique way. Each family received prayer, groceries, vitamins, school supplies, fresh produce and a hot cooked meal. The menu was barbecued chicken, barbecued ribs, baked beans, dinner rolls and water or Gatorade. We grilled non-stop for over 7 hours cooking over 700 pounds of meat on the grill. This was quite a huge undertaking. Our team of volunteers showed up and made it all possible. We definitely had our doubts when we saw the huge multitudes of people coming in. We were able to bless over 500 families. People are already looking forward to our next event this fall. We will keep you posted. We saw so many families in need as the shut-down of the schools and economy has left many without a regular income. Enjoy the photos!